SAFETY AT HEBRON
Safety is our Core Value - Striving every day to ensure that "Nobody Gets Hurt"
Below are some examples of initiatives Hebron has implemented to help ensure Nobody Gets Hurt:
Employee empowerment - making safety a personal commitment
- SAZ (Serious About Zero) program- Encourages workers to take an active role in safety by encouraging observation, intervention, and open communication.
Safety Training: The Hebron Project provides the workforce with extensive safety training to ensure that everyone has the training they need to do the job safely.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Safety Association - Construction Safety Course
- Leadership in Safety Training
- Comprehensive Site Orientation
- Pre-site access health/physical check
- Job specific training such as:
- Fall protection
- First aid
- Confined space entry
A prepared work force is a safe workforce.
Industry leading emergency preparedness and response
- Frequent workplace and equipment inspections
- Regular safety walks
- Regular tool box talks and safety meetings
- Certified equipment and certified equipment operators
- Job hazard analysis conducted for every operation
- State of the art onsite medical clinic
- Highly skilled emergency response team available 24/7
- Fire trucks, ambulances, rescue vehicles, and a marine rescue craft on site.